iScroll 5 Bounce Disabled with Small Content

Derek

Jan 22, 2014, 8:31:19 AM1/22/14
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there any way to keep the bounce for the list in iScroll 5 if the list doesn't extend past the bottom of the page. It seems if the content is smaller than the view, the scroller is disabled (which makes sense) and the bounce removed.

Jean-Philippe Déry

Feb 10, 2014, 4:20:19 PM2/10/14
to isc...@googlegroups.com
I'd also like to know how it can be done.

Nick Damour

Jan 29, 2015, 5:31:49 AM1/29/15
to isc...@googlegroups.com
there is a property called hasVerticalScroll on the scroll object,
if you set that to true, it will bounce again almost like the iscroll4.
I don't know if that causes any other issues.