Focus input in iScroll - when inside modal - causes trashy scroll of parent page

14 wyświetleń

Peter Veliki

nieprzeczytany,
5 wrz 2017, 09:39:315.09.2017
do iScroll
Simple demo of the problem:

Demo

I have page with jQuery UI on it. When user scrolls down and click on certain link - we open modal with another page - a jQuery dialog.

In the modal page we have an input and some content. Also - we have iScroll custom scroller.

So there, inside the modal, if you scroll down and click the link that will focus the input - result is that instead of the modal scrolls to the input - the parent page scrolls up ... :(

How can I overcome this?
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż