IScroll with Jquery UI draggable - need example of iscroll working in horizontal plane only.

Joe Privett

Feb 9, 2015, 6:13:05 AM2/9/15
to isc...@googlegroups.com
I am working on a project that contains drag gable items in a list which extends horizontally only, i.e. each list item is the the right of the previous one - there is no page wrapping. I want to use iScroll to implement a horizontal scrollbar, so that the user can scroll along the horizontal list. Problem I have is that when I drag an item in the list horizontally, the page does not automatically scroll horizontally when the dragged item touches the edge of the browser window - is there any example that someone has done that could help with this, or is it simply not possible to have JQuery UI and iScroll working in this way?

p.s. I have seen people working around this when the list scrolls vertically, but not horizontally.

Uladislau Harbachou

Feb 11, 2015, 9:10:20 AM2/11/15
to isc...@googlegroups.com
It possible to use, in demo on github you can find examples of horisontal scroll, but be careful to use when scroller less then wrapper in actual on version 5.1.3(https://github.com/cubiq/iscroll), so be carefull, i try to fix it. Also read doc when described options.
###
scrollX: true,
scrollY: false,
momentum: true,
span: read doc what you need,
snapSpeed: dependence what you need(for example 600),
click: true,
tap: true
###