support for macbook pro trackpad horizontal scroll?

Christine Chao

Aug 21, 2013, 9:21:25 PM8/21/13
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Is it possible to scroll horizontally on trackpad for a horizontal iscroll? Right now I enabled mouseWheel:true with scrollX:true, but on trackpad nothing happens when I scroll horizontally unless I scroll vertically. Thanks!

Cheers,

Keir Moff

Aug 22, 2013, 4:31:15 AM8/22/13
to isc...@googlegroups.com
+1 for this.

I imagine it can be achieved with some hacking of the source but that's not ideal.

That said, a lot of people will have a mouse wheel or no ability to scroll horizontally, so sometimes you could argue that scrolling up and down should correlate to left and right.

The best option would be to specify the scroll input direction.

Jake O'Brien

Apr 25, 2016, 7:30:28 PM4/25/16
to iScroll
I believe this has been fixed. It doesn't have a bounce effect however.