iscroll horizontal carousel and fluid design

Samuel Bénard

Mar 24, 2014, 10:47:05 AM3/24/14
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been trying to make this work for 2 days whith no success.
I have a scroller whith 4 panes. I want each of this panes to use 100% of the width of the screen and scroll them horizontally.
If anybody has a solution for this or can give me advice on how to acheive this, that would be very helpful

Thanks in advance

Sam

anoth...@googlemail.com

Apr 9, 2014, 6:55:05 PM4/9/14
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Adjust element widths in stylesheet to make it responsive. Set the the viewpoint to 100% (frame for the carousel), the wrapper to 100%, the slider (container for slides) to 400% (number  of slides x 100), and the slide width to 25% (100 divided by number of slides).