Can't open links!

Bruce Gust

May 7, 2015, 3:06:48 PM5/7/15
to isc...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if this is an iPhone issue or if it's something I'm doing wrong - I've got no clue, but I need to figure it out.

When you go out http://www.brucegust.com/portfolio/menu/demos/horizontal/index.html, you'll see the familiar demo that comes right out of the box. I've got an image in the first cell. You can click on it when you view it from your desktop, but you can't click on it and open up the attached link from your mobile device.

Anybody have any idea why?

Uladislau Harbachou

May 8, 2015, 4:56:09 AM5/8/15
to isc...@googlegroups.com
click: true,
tap: true,
eventPassthrough: true/false depends is touch device or not, have some troubles in ff with this parameter, so if you have Modernizer you haven't problems