infinite scroll, add html to ul

Mark Juszczec

Aug 7, 2017, 9:32:40 PM8/7/17
to iScroll
Hello all

I am trying to marry horizontal scrolling and infinite scrolling.

Using the horizontal demo, I've made horizontal scrolling work in my app.

My app builds the <li> entries into a gigantic string that jquery to add it to the <ul> iscroll uses.

That's important.  Read on.

This link https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10974285/how-to-create-infinite-iscroll explains the infinite demo and shows the use of JSON.parse(data) to turn the returned data into a javascript object that is then passed to myScroll.updateCache()

How would I modify infinite scrolling to append my string of <li> entries to the <ul> used by iscroll?

Is that even possible with infinite scrolling?

If not, what other options do I have to make a list that scrolls forever (and allows me to retrieve data from my server as existing data has been displayed)