simple implementation possible but where to start

Delia Lunsford

Aug 18, 2015, 10:09:19 AM8/18/15
to iScroll
I have a grouping of images that i want to scroll thru if there are too many to display in a certain width div. since there are no actual demos for a horizontal scroll, I actually don't know what to pull out of all of that documentation. It should work like the images below the main image here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VALENTINO-ORLANDI-Italian-DESIGNER-BURGUNDY-CIRCLES-QUILTING-LEATHER-SATCHEL-BAG-/231470681744?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I get that I need to put those images in a list but that's about as far as I can go without more specific instruction. Having actual source code to look at would be great.