Scroll jumps to the top after scroll refresh

Daniela Ferrai

Mar 16, 2016, 1:44:54 PM3/16/16
to iScroll
Hi all,

I'm creating a native app with Cordova and using JQuery mobile for page navigation and transitions and iScroll for native feel scrolling.

The problem I have is that when you navigate back to a previous page (in this case a div in my single page application):
- JQuery remembers the scroll position and loads the view accordingly
- I refresh iScroll to update the scrollable area and as this is done iScroll makes the scroll position jump to the top.

I was wondering if there is a way to avoid iscroll resetting the scroll position.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Daniela