iScroll v5.0.6

Matteo Spinelli

Oct 29, 2013, 7:19:02 PM10/29/13
to isc...@googlegroups.com
I've just pushed a new bug fix release.

You'll find many small fixes. Most notably:

- scrollEnd now is correctly fired when interrupting momentum
- scrollStart has become beforeScrollStart and scrollStart now is fired when the scroll actually begins
- I tried to fix the "click is fired twice" issue but I need your feedback on this. activate the 'click' option and see if it works

Cheers
Matteo

Dhameer Govind

Oct 14, 2015, 5:04:17 AM10/14/15
to iScroll
Hi Mateo

Click is still an issue even on the latest version, Any update please

David Webb

Feb 24, 2016, 5:48:18 PM2/24/16
to iScroll
Using click: true has solved most of my "click" event problems on mobile. Are you sure it's still an issue for you?

Dhameer Govind

Feb 24, 2016, 11:08:15 PM2/24/16
to isc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, was an issue for a long time. So I just removed iscroll and used event prevent default. Works well now