iScroll don't work en jquery mobile beta 1

1.095 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

barboli

μη αναγνωσμένη,
26 Ιουν 2011, 3:50:45 π.μ.26/6/11
ως isc...@googlegroups.com
Hello, it seems it don't work anymore for me can someone tell me what's wrong ?

barboli

μη αναγνωσμένη,
26 Ιουν 2011, 3:51:55 π.μ.26/6/11
ως isc...@googlegroups.com
i have tried myScroll = new iScroll('wrapper', { checkDOMChanges: true }); either don't work too

David Peden

μη αναγνωσμένη,
10 Ιουλ 2011, 10:56:23 μ.μ.10/7/11
ως isc...@googlegroups.com
Yep, confirmed.  It's very easy to prove using the iOS sample.  I was able to get it working just fine using jQuery 1.5.2 and jQueryMobile 1.0a4.1.  When I upgrade the scripts to 1.6.1 and 1.0b1, respectively, the scrolling area immediately snaps back to the top when you stop dragging it.  This happens in both Firefox 5.0 (desktop) and Mobile Safari (iOS 4.3.1).

Robbes

μη αναγνωσμένη,
11 Ιουλ 2011, 3:18:53 π.μ.11/7/11
ως isc...@googlegroups.com
Somehow If you add a refresh button and click it, after the refresh the scrolling works.
Το μήνυμα διαγράφηκε

techdot27

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Ιουλ 2011, 4:44:41 μ.μ.29/7/11
ως iScroll
I was struggling with this issue whole day, but looks like the latest
version of iScroll Lite seems to work fine.
The scrolling area snapping back to the top is no longer an issue with
this.
did you happen to solve this issue without the latest release?

David Peden

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Ιουλ 2011, 6:23:34 μ.μ.29/7/11
ως isc...@googlegroups.com
I went down a different path because I could not afford to wait for this to
be resolved.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση