[info] Research Assistant Position Available at San Diego State University

1 view

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

May 1, 2019, 4:03:37 PM5/1/19
to iscabeasiswa, iscabekerja

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Emily Kappenman <emily.k...@sdsu.edu>
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 9:06 AM

*Research Assistant Position in Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience at San
Diego State University*
A full-time research assistant position is available in the laboratory of
Emily Kappenman at San Diego State University. Initial appointment is for 1
year, and start date is flexible.

The Kappenman laboratory focuses broadly on cognition and emotion in
healthy adults and disruptions in these processes in individuals with
psychopathology (such as anxiety, depression, or schizophrenia). We use a
combination of psychophysical measures, behavior, and EEG/ERPs. More
information is available on our lab website at www.emilykappenman.org

The position involves a mix of research and lab management. The ideal
candidate would have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and
substantial research experience using at least one of our laboratory’s main
methods. Experience or coursework in computer programming, including
crunching numbers in Excel, data analysis in Matlab, and/or stimulus
presentation in E-Prime or Presentation is desirable. This is an excellent
position for someone who would like to obtain additional research
experience before going to graduate school.

To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and a letter of recommendation to
Jaclyn Farrens (kappenman...@gmail.com).

For more information, please contact Emily Kappenman at
emily.k...@sdsu.edu

San Diego State University Research Foundation is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets
Employer

Emily S. Kappenman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology