[info] Assistant Professor position in Cognitive Psychology/Neuroscience at Leiden University

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

Apr 15, 2019, 10:56:50 AM4/15/19
to iscabekerja, iscabeasiswa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sander Nieuwenhuis <snieuw...@fsw.leidenuniv.nl>
Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM

Assistant Professor in Cognitive Psychology or Cognitive Neuroscience (1.0 fte)

Vacancy number 6195

Key Responsibilities

• Conducting independent research in your field (40%);

• Teaching suitable BSc and MSc courses and supervising BSc and MSc research projects (60%);

• Contributing to organizational activities of the institute.

Selection Criteria

• We seek candidates who have demonstrated excellence in teaching abilities, and have experience with various types of teaching and supervision of students at different stages of their education;

• Candidates should have a strong research record, evident from (among others) a completed PhD thesis and peer-reviewed (international) publications on topics in cognitive psychology or related fields;

• Valued research experience: modeling skills; programming; neuroimaging (fMRI and/or EEG); valorization of research; collaboration with industrial / non-academic parties.

• Proficiency in the Dutch language is not essential but candidates are expected to acquire a good command of the Dutch language within the first year;

Terms and conditions

We offer a four-year term position. Salary range from € 3637.- to € 5656.- gross per month (pay scale 11 or 12 in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities).

Information

For more information, see http://www.sandernieuwenhuis.nl/pdfs/AssistantProfessorPosition_CogPsy2019.pdf

For inquiries, please contact professor Sander Nieuwenhuis, email snieuw...@fsw.leidenuniv.nl <mailto:snieuw...@fsw.leidenuniv.nl> .

Applications

Please submit online your application no later than the 30th of April 2019 via the blue button of our application system (available from April 16th at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/working-at). Applicants should submit online a letter of interest and a cv with a list of publications.