[info] Job: Senior Software Developer for innovative audio projects

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

Nov 28, 2019, 5:07:49 PM11/28/19
to iscabekerja

Datum: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 02:08:16 +0200
Von: Florian Walter <f...@earshot.de>

Dear list,

We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer (f/m/x) to join
our team in developing and implementing audio algorithms for
applications ranging from commercial music production software to
DSP-based sound generators for electric vehicles.

You can find all details in a nice pdf here:
https://impulse-audio-lab.com/jobs/IAL_Senior_Software_Developer_2019_09.pdf
Or as plain text below...

Thank you and best regards, Florian

---
Impulse Audio Lab is a young audio company based in the heart of Munich.
We are an interdisciplinary team of experts in interactive sound design
and audio software development, working on fascinating and pioneering
projects focused on sound.

Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling complex software projects, from conception and architecture
to implementation and code maintenance
- Development, implementation and optimization of algorithms for
processing and generating audio
- Supporting, mentoring and sharing your experiences and knowledge with
your colleagues

This should be you:
- You are a team player and are also comfortable taking responsibility
for your own projects
- You are educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in
relevant fields such as Electrical Engineering, Media Technology or
Computer  Science
- You have multiple years of experience programming audio software in
C/C++ on DSPs or with audio frameworks
- You have one or more favorite development topics in which you are an
expert (please let us know which!) You have audio production experience
or other practical experience with music, such as playing an instrument

 Nice to have:
- Assembly does not scare you
- User Interface design and realization
- Experience in hardware development
- Knowledge of Max/MSP/Jitter/Gen
- Driver’s license

We offer you:
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- An enthusiastic team with diverse disciplines, in a great working
environment and centrally located office
- A diverse range of projects where you can show all your strengths
- Premium grade espresso

We realize we work in a masculine industry where significant parts of
our society are under represented. We actively encourage applications
from all parts of society, including women, ethnic minorities and LGBT+
applicants. At our company you will find an environment of respect. We
strive to make our industry more inclusive.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please get in touch via jo...@impulse-audio-lab.com

---

Florian Walter
Impulse Audio Lab GmbH