[info] Stellenangebot "Explorative Test Engineer" bei Oticon

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

Mar 24, 2020, 5:05:28 PM3/24/20
to iscabekerja

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Stellenangebot "Explorative Test Engineer" bei Oticon
Date:   Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:07:32 +0100

  Explorative Test Engineer

Denmark

As we venture into a world of connectivity, it is essential that we test
our products extensively throughout the development cycle and across our
ecosystem of devices and external applications. Explorative testing is
therefore a necessity in ensuring our products have flawless
functionality and user experience.

*You will be making a direct impact*
We would like to offer you an opportunity to work as an Explorative Test
Engineer in our Product Quality Verification team. In this role, you
will contribute significantly to maintaining our high-quality standards
for the future generations of Hearing Aids and Accessories and by doing
so will drastically make a difference to the life of those with a
hearing loss.

As an explorative test engineer you will work closely with Product
Quality, R&D and Marketing to test products extensively at different
stages of development. This will not only involve developing your
stakeholder management skills but give you the opportunity to optimize
current processes and test tools.

Furthermore, you will act as the test expert across projects and brands
where you will drive and ensure quality across the product portfolio by
continuously testing our deliveries.

You will focus on:

  * Hands-on exploratory testing
  * Coordination and follow-up with test teams in Denmark, Poland and
    Switzerland
  * Presenting findings and driving the defect handling process
  * Coordination and delegation of tasks to other teams and team members
  * Establishing fast feedback loops between Quality and R&D
  * Proactively establish new initiatives that expand the explorative
    testing opportunities
  * Maintain and develop the Customer Care site within the company

You will have your daily work conducted in our headquarters in Smørum –
close to the S-train station Kildedal.

*You know how humans interact with technology*
In order to be able to handle the tasks in this job, we expect you to
have a good understanding of developing products. You also know how
humans interact with technical products and what characterizes the great
user experience. You have an educational background from studying
Mechanical Engineering, Design & Innovation, Biomedical
Sciences/Engineering, Software or similar.

Our company language is English, so we naturally expect strong oral and
written communication. You are a thorough and result-oriented person,
who thrives when communicating with many interfaces. You have a passion
for finding the errors that others would not and we expect you to
communicating this respectfully to your colleagues. We expect you to be
able to plan and organize your own tasks, but we will be right by your
side to help you develop new skills.

*Want to join the team?*

Send your CV and motivational letter as soon as possible and not later
than 13 April 2020. Applications will be processed continuously, so do
not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s
most successful high-tech companies.

If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please
contact Jakob Lauritz Hansen at +4561270791.

*Make a true difference!*

By joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of
hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with
friends and family.

You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal
development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We
welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be
at the forefront of what is technically possible. No matter if the goal
is a new, highly advanced hearing aid feature, a new ERP system or a
totally revolutionary marketing tool, we strive to excel.

We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture.
But don’t just take our word for it. In 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019,
“Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer
within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark. Want to join us?

*About Oticon*

500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss. It is Oticon's
ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world -
prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing. Oticon is
one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all
1,600 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise,
develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world. Oticon is
an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated
outside Denmark. We are part of the Demant Group with more than 15,000
employees and revenues of more than DKK 15 billion.

Apply to this job now...
<https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?company=DGS&career_job_req_id=12183&career_ns=job_listing&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH>