[info] PhD/MSc/RA opportunity - TCD, Ireland

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

Jun 9, 2021, 4:02:33 PM6/9/21
to iscabeasiswa, iscabekerja

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        PhD/MSc/RA opportunity - TCD, Ireland
Date:   Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:46:43 +0100
From:   Giovanni Di Liberto <dili...@TCD.IE>

Dear colleagues,

I am starting a new research lab in the School of Computer Science and
Statistics at Trinity College Dublin. My research centres on the study
of auditory perception across the lifespan, with a focus on natural
speech and music. My work primarily uses neural recording methodologies,
such as electroencephalography, and it is conducted by means of
Engineering and Computer Science approaches.

I am advertising three positions (see the attached documents or
diliberg.net <http://diliberg.net> for further details):
- A 4-year fully-funded PhD Studentship (starting in Sept 2021 - EU
applicants only);
- A Scholarship for a 1-year MSc Degree by Research (starting in Sept
2021 - EU applicants only);
- I am also advertising a short-term opportunity for an RA or postdoc
(depending on experience; starting asap until Feb 2022) in the Reilly's
lab (TCD). The PI is Richard Reilly and I will be involved in the
project as well.
- I also welcome expressions of interest from students interested in
applying for external funding.

Please send a statement of interest and CV to dili...@tcd.ie
<mailto:dili...@tcd.ie>.

Thank you for sharing!