[info] PhD position in Neuroeconomics/EEG in Zurich, Switzerland

Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B.

Jul 26, 2020, 1:29:27 PM7/26/20
to beasiswa, iscabeasiswa

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <jennifer.s...@econ.uzh.ch>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 at 17:58

PhD position in Neuroeconomics/EEG (Zurich, Switzerland)

Applications  are invited for a PhD position (monthly salary 3,800 CHF, 13  wages/year) at the Zurich Center for Neuroeconomics (Department of  Economics, University of Zurich; https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.zne.uzh.ch__;!!Mih3wA!Wno4juODoCc6-BGp_TohKiXI1Xgq0JFMvM7Ug-iZ8aGy8PVGO3Jlz4XPKjy4YgcZ8gnpcA$ )  in the group of Prof. Carlos Alos-Ferrer. We are seeking candidates  interested in pursuing a PhD on human decision making using  electroencephalography (EEG). The successful candidate must have prior  experience with EEG measurements and have completed or be about to  complete an MSc. We are an interdisciplinary, internationally-oriented  group within one of the most successful economics departments in Europe.  Working language is English. Please send CV, BSc and MSc grade  transcript, short motivation letter and two letters of reference to jennifer.s...@econ.uzh.ch.

Dr. Jennifer Sorinas
Postdoctoral Researcher
Zurich Center for Neuroeconomics (ZNE)
Department of Economics, University of Zurich