Missing Pages on IR Plus

Chopperlink

Jun 14, 2012, 12:52:24 PM6/14/12
to irp...@googlegroups.com
I am missing the following pages on the IR plus: The researcher page under the workspace tab, and the Add Information and Preview Publication pages when I try to create a new publication. I am using Tomcat version 7.0.27 and using version 7.0 of the handle. What should I do about this?

Nate Sarr

Jun 14, 2012, 1:03:17 PM6/14/12
to irp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ryan,

   Looks like this has to do with some changes from tomcat 6 to tomcat 7.  We have add the fix to IR+ version 3.0 branch but it may be a while before that is released.  Until then here is the fix:

Attached are the files - in the directory where you unzipped the source you will need to copy in the files - here are the locations:

in {ir_plus-2.1}\ir_core\src\edu\ur\ir\item\

- ItemFile.java

in {ir_plus-2.1}\ir_core\src\edu\ur\ir\researcher\

- Researcher.java

in {ir_plus-2.1}\ir_web\webapps\ir_web\pages\item\

- contributor_page_view_xml.jsp
- contributor_page_view.jsp
- contributor_page_view.jsp
- item_files_frag.jsp

in {ir_plus-2.1}\ir_web\webapps\ir_web\pages\researcher_page\

- browse_all_researchers.jsp
- researcher_page_view.jsp
- researcher_page_xml_view.jsp

in {ir_plus-2.1}\ir_web\webapps\ir_web\pages\user\researcher\

- researcher_page_status.jsp

Once you have copied over the files you will need to rebuild the war file and redeploy:

- Shut down tomcat
- Copy the new war file to the tomcat webapps directory
- Delete the old ir_plus folder in the tomcat webapps directory
- Restart tomcat

Let me know how it goes and if you run into any trouble.

Best Wishes,
-Nate

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Chopperlink <choppe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am missing the following pages on the IR plus: The researcher page under the workspace tab, and the Add Information and Preview Publication pages when I try to create a new publication. I am using Tomcat version 7.0.27 and using version 7.0 of the handle. What should I do about this?

ItemFile.java
item_files_frag.jsp
Researcher.java
researcher_page_status.jsp
researcher_page_view.jsp
researcher_page_xml_view.jsp
browse_all_researchers.jsp
contributor_page_view.jsp
contributor_page_view_xml.jsp
item_file_group_permissions_frag.jsp

Chopperlink

Jun 14, 2012, 2:13:44 PM6/14/12
to irp...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful! It worked perfectly, thank you!