An unknown error occurred

Bjørn Harald Olsen

Aug 8, 2014, 4:25:18 AM8/8/14
to ironf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm targeting api.beta.ironfoundry.me. Pushing sample apps and binding to ms-sql was no problem, in the beginning. Now I'm working on deploying a business application (fileset of approx 350M) and starting to hit some problems.

I'm getting an unknown error during upload. And now even if i only push a single index.html file it fails. Have I hit some kind of wall?

This is my output, no matter what app (event the sample app that worked in  the beginning):

Anyone hit this before?

Are there other installations of IronFoundry that I can use? Pricing is no problem.

Thanks for any tips / help

Bjørn Harald

Bjørn Harald Olsen

Aug 8, 2014, 4:40:08 AM8/8/14
to ironf...@googlegroups.com
I can add that:
  • I've tried to delete all apps/services/routes
  • No log / events that gives me any hint