How do IronFoundry DEA_next keep updated with source code of CloudFoundry?

Harry Zhang

Jul 23, 2013, 5:49:37 AM7/23/13
to ironf...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm wandering how do IronFoundry guys keep path with the code of DEA_next of CloudFoundry? Do I have to merge with CloudFoundry DEA_next regularlly, Or u guys have a periodic merge plan?

I want to keep my code updated as I'm responsible for keeping my service updated. How to update the source code like DEA_next is meaningful for me.

Harry

Luke Bakken

Jul 23, 2013, 9:54:21 AM7/23/13
to ironf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harry -

We're hoping to eventually have the Iron Foundry changes to the Ruby DEA merged into the main code base. Until then, we'll be staying in sync with the main CF code as we can.

If you see a change that needs to be merged in, please let us know in this forum and we'll get it in. Or, use help.ironfoundry.org and open a support ticket.

Thanks -
Luke
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Harry Zhang

Jul 25, 2013, 1:15:14 AM7/25/13
to ironf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply. The last question is about how you decide whether to merge one commit from master to ironfoundry. Will you check all the latest commits to make a decision?

在 2013年7月23日星期二UTC+8下午9时54分21秒,Luke Bakken写道:

Luke Bakken

Jul 25, 2013, 9:12:00 AM7/25/13
to ironf...@googlegroups.com
Harry,

We'll try to keep up to date. Like I said, if you see something that should get merged, feel free to post to this forum or use the help site.