deploying irods-rest

ch...@incf.org

Nov 2, 2015, 1:14:51 PM11/2/15
to iRODS-Chat

Hi,

I'm working on a Docker container to deploy irods with the rest API to make it easier to run stuff against Travis.
To do this, I figured it would be simple to build irods-rest ( mvn package ) and deploy it to Jetty, but I keep getting this error:

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: org.jboss.resteasy.jsapi.JSAPIServlet
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.BaseHolder.doStart(BaseHolder.java:102)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:338)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)

Is there something I'm missing here? I has similar issues with JBoss.

b,chris.

ch...@incf.org

Nov 3, 2015, 8:24:34 AM11/3/15
to iRODS-Chat

Hi,

Deploying the war with Tomcat goes without a hitch.
I'm thinking there's something with resteasy that needs to be set for Jetty and/or JBoss to have those servlets run.

b,chris.

Mike Conway

Nov 3, 2015, 9:00:35 AM11/3/15
to irod...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/DICE-UNC/irods-rest/issues/29

Adding a proposed fix to test out w/Jetty...my test irods is down for the morning, so give this a whirl and I can circle back and test later today.

MC

Mike Conway Java and Integration Architect - DataNet Federation Consortium GitHub: https://github.com/DICE-UNC LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-conway/5/78a/231