Tutorial: How to force mail user to change password in 90 days

Zhang Huangbin

Oct 8, 2014, 8:30:49 AM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Here's a short tutorial describes how to force mail users to change password
in 90 days with iRedAPD plugin. Hope it helps.
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/force.user.to.change.password.html

If you have any question, please ask in our online support forum:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/

Martin Lambev

Oct 8, 2014, 9:16:54 AM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Zhang Huangbin!

Your valuable work once again makes our's easier.

Martin

Fabian Santiago

Oct 8, 2014, 9:25:33 AM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Agreed! Thanks.

Sincerely,

Fabian Santiago

Sent from my iPhone

Bruce MacKay

Oct 8, 2014, 9:28:23 AM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Can this list be configured so we see announcements from ZHB only and the discussion/feedback elements happen on the iRedMail forum?

Alternatively is there an announcement list that can be subscribed to?
signature.asc

Zhang Huangbin

Oct 8, 2014, 9:33:31 AM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com

On Oct 8, 2014, at 9:28 PM, Bruce MacKay <bma...@razyr.net> wrote:

> Can this list be configured so we see announcements from ZHB only and the discussion/feedback elements happen on the iRedMail forum?
>
> Alternatively is there an announcement list that can be subscribed to?

This was a announcement list before, but i set to allow subscribers who replied
to post new topic and reply so that i can hear your feedback.

Do you guys prefer this list to be a low traffic announcement-only list? Any other
way i can get your feedbacks? Looks like you guys don't check forum posts
regularly.

Ian Perkins

Oct 8, 2014, 11:27:50 AM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Would it make sense to have separate lists for announcements only and
feedback? I try to follow the threads and offer feedback.

Tyrel McMahan

Oct 8, 2014, 9:28:06 PM10/8/14
to ired...@googlegroups.com
I dont check posts often, and even this occasionally sometimes becomes a hailstorm of comments, they are VERY insightful and helpful.

Thanks to ZHB and all of you who make great comments!

--
Tyrel McMahan