NEW iRedMail (0.9.7) and iRedAdmin-Pro releases, NEW European office in Slovenia

Zhang Huangbin

Jul 3, 2017, 11:28:51 AM7/3/17
to ired...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

iRedMail-0.9.7 stable release has been released, also the new iRedAdmin-Pro versions.

And another good news: we have more and more EU customers, so we have
open an European office in Ljublana, Slovenia, to offer better tech support.
You can find the office address in the "Contact” page:
http://www.iredmail.org/contact.html

Release notes of new iRedMail and iRedAdmin-Pro versions:

* iRedMail-0.9.7: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic12944.html
* iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-2.7.0: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic12945.html
* iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.9.0: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic12946.html
* Document of iRedAdmin-Pro RESTful API:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredadmin-pro.restful.api.html

Feedback, suggestions, feature requests are always welcome. :)

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).
Available on Telegram: https://t.me/iredmail