New versions of iRedAdmin-Pro are available for upgrading, and upcoming license term changes

已查看 1,269 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Zhang Huangbin

未读,
2015年1月1日 11:50:312015/1/1
收件人 ired...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Best wishes for the year 2015! :)

New versions of iRedAdmin-Pro are available for upgrading. Please
check release notes below:

- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.2.0: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8447.html
- iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.9.0: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8448.html
- iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.5.0: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8449.html

Also, there're some upcoming license term changes of iRedAdmin-Pro,
occurs on Feb 1, 2015. Please do read the post:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8450.html

Again, happy new year. :)

----
iRedMail-0.9.0 has been released:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8443.html

Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/

Zhang Huangbin

未读,
2015年2月1日 01:37:232015/2/1
收件人 ired...@googlegroups.com

> On Jan 2, 2015, at 12:50 AM, Zhang Huangbin <z...@iredmail.org> wrote:
>
> Also, there're some upcoming license term changes of iRedAdmin-Pro,
> occurs on Feb 1, 2015. Please do read the post:
> http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8450.html

Dear customers,

Here's the final decision of license term changes:

*) Full source code of iRedAdmin-Pro will be available to paid customers,
just like old days. We don't go close source.

*) Additionally, to benefit small companies and home/family users, we
will offer a 10-user edition of iRedAdmin-Pro (without source code) for
FREE. Free download coming soon.

*) Price of NEW one-year license is slightly increased to $499.

*) Annual renew fee is $250 for additional 1 year (not changed), $400
for 2 years, $500 for 3 years. http://www.iredmail.org/admin_renew.html

This announcement was public in our forum too, discuss in our forum:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8450.html

I wish you all enjoy iRedMail + iRedAdmin-Pro. Your purchase and renewal
are greatly appreciated. :)
回复全部
回复作者
转发