What is your Android App Present Rank?

Sumit

Mar 15, 2017, 2:23:35 PM3/15/17
to Lakeba Corporation Apps

Hi Lakeba Corporation Apps,

I'm Sumit from PresentRank.com.

I'm an enthusiast developer. I've developed few android applications and those are live on Google Play having more than 100K users in few applications.

Whenever I run ad campaigns I'm always curious to know the impact of those ad campaigns. Which is very crucial information
if I want to improve performance of my campaigns. I check my app ranking of "day before yesterday" in various countries on AppAnnie which is I guess latest of AppAnnie.
I end up wasting a lot of money on non performing ads and It is a serious problem.

So I came up with an IDEA!!

PresentRank.com

Idea is pretty straight forward but its of IMMENCE value.

PresentRank.com crawls Google Play on REAL TIME and gives rank of your application in various countries.

Isn't it a Great Utility?

It's FREE and damn easy to use.

Check your Apps Rank on www.presentrank.com

Cheers!