Confirm Your App Submission, Ippica TV

Meshbean Support

Mar 10, 2016, 2:46:42 PM3/10/16
to Lakeba Corporation Apps

Hi Lakeba Corporation Apps,

We recently come across your app, Ippica TV at Google Play store. We would like to invite your app to our android app marketplace at MeshBean.com

There is no fee nor obligation to join our marketplace. To make sure you are the owner of the app Ippica TV, we need to receive verification from you:
To verify your acceptance of listing, please click here.

MeshBean currently has over 100,000 active members who are looking for new games and apps. By listing in our marketplace, you can easily get thousands of installs per day!

After receiving your verification, your game will be listed within 3 business days.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meshbean Support

Meshbean App Marketplace