Are Lakeba Corporation Apps’s apps socially conscious?

a...@aaniccamedia.com

Sep 5, 2016, 1:37:19 PM9/5/16
to ippi...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

With so many apps on the market, what are you doing to differentiate yourselves?

While you may have a great app, users are looking for other intrinsic characteristics that they can identify with, to take a greater interest in Lakeba Corporation Apps’s apps.

Once a user identifies with your app, and the values you stand for, they are more inclined to engage with your app, as well as even spend money in it.

My name is Neil Raj, and I’m with AppsDonate, a ‘socially conscious’ user monetization platform, that helps users, and app developers do their part in contributing to worthy causes, while generating additional revenue from your app.

The set-up is very simply, we provide you with a text link that you add to you app, with words like : "Apps Donate" , "Get Good Karma", "No Cost Donation" , "Do your share", "Karma Korner", etc. No SDK is required for this integration!

When the user clicks on the link, they will be taken to a wall of various different apps, and they will be informed that when they install and check out one of the apps, a donation will be made towards a charity.

In addition to the good-will associated with your app, the user would be more likely to spend money on in-app purchases in the future, knowing that they are supporting a socially conscious company.

The link we provide you will be a dynamic link, which would show the offers to the user, based on their GEO, etc. You will be paid (up-to $5.00 per install) every time a user installs an app, and we will donate(up-to $0.05 per install) on your behalf. You are able to login to our interface at any time, to check how much revenue you have generated.

By now, i'm sure you have explored various options of monetizing your traffic and have settled on the network you are currently using. With our solution, you do not have to displace your current ad network, and you get to earn extra revenue, as well as an incredible amount of 'goodwill'!

Please go to http://www.aanicca.com/network to register for a free account and start testing this program today! To expedite the approval, please enter "JKQ2" as the invitation code.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you.

Yours truly,

Neil

Neil Raj

Vice President, New Initiatives