Mobile monetization with Cashplay

Cashplay

Jan 22, 2015, 4:40:29 AM1/22/15
to ippi...@googlegroups.com

Cashplay is the world's first Apple and Android storefront for cash tournament skill-based games.

Our App is available on the iOS App Store for Apple users whilst Android users can download from Cashplay.me.

The world is sitting up and taking notice about the growing mobile eSports industry. This recent VentureBeat article highlights the dramatic rise in player engagement and revenue enjoyed by developers that have integrated with Cashplay

Why you need to be a part of our mobile game monetization revolution
  • The Cashplay App exposes your game to a huge number of new players from our extensive catalogue of cash tournament-enabled games
  • Cash tournaments add competitive, multiplayer gameplay
  • We're the world's leading globally-approved provider of cash tournaments with cash players in over 200 territories
  • Lightning fast integration via our free SDK
  • Security through fraud protection, ID checks, and KYC procedures
  • Player-friendly, localized deposit and withdrawal options
What we do

Cashplay offers a proprietary SDK with a unique monetization platform that allows mobile skill gamers to compete against each other for real money.

Get started

Register at our developer portal and get more information.

Find out more at Cashplay.co

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences | view email in browser