[ Ippica TV ] is number 440 in SPORTS Paid.

App Store Position Tracker

May 26, 2014, 1:40:26 AM5/26/14
to ippi...@googlegroups.com

Android Applications Position tracker

[com.porcelli.ippicatv]

Ippica TV is at # 440 in [SPORTS Paid] in Singapore

Mon, 26 May 2014 07:40:25 CEST

Dear A&G Software Division ,

Congratulations on current level in the Singapore store in SPORTS Paid category. Your Ippica TV got there with rating of 3.1.

Do you know that 88% of people who read this email improved rank of their app in Google Play Top by at least 153 positions?

We prepared your app ranking history for you. Check it out:

DatePositionCategoryCountry
2014-05-26440SPORTS PaidSingapore
2014-05-25451SPORTS PaidNigeria
2014-05-24455SPORTS PaidSingapore
2014-05-23414SPORTS PaidNigeria
2014-05-21429SPORTS PaidSingapore
2014-05-20488SPORTS PaidAustralia
2014-05-1725SPORTS PaidItaly
2014-05-15450SPORTS PaidNigeria
2014-05-14410SPORTS PaidFrance
2014-05-13367SPORTS PaidGermany
2014-05-12366SPORTS PaidAustralia
2014-05-10408SPORTS PaidNigeria
2014-05-09451SPORTS PaidNetherlands
2014-05-08457SPORTS PaidGermany
2014-05-02232SPORTS PaidUnited Kingdom

Free service. Updates once per month.

if you wish to get full analysis of your app ranking per day for all countries then pls click here to get free access to the tracking database.

if you wish to stop receiving your app ranking then pls unsubscribe from this service.

Are you happy with your app position in Google Play? If not then do not worry. We can help!

The best way to get higher in top is a download count. One of the best ways - have a high ratings and long custom positive reviews that made by real people.

This service can help you with that.

Improve rating »

Quote of the Day

"

85% of Top Grossing Apps are free. You earn much more $$$ with in-app payments or ads!

Indie Android Dev

unsubscribe from this list