You are Invited: Join Amazon Developer Day at Casual Connect

Amazon Appstore

Jul 6, 2016, 3:14:00 PM7/6/16
to ippi...@googlegroups.com

Join Us at Amazon's Developer Day at Casual Connect: 360° Monetization

Casual Connect 2016.jpg

Dear Developer,

Join us at our Developer Day at Casual Connect in San Francisco where we’ll be talking all things monetization and retention.

Come and learn new ways to make more money and turn your players into fans. Join us to talk to the Amazon Appstore team in person and learn from the best in the industry.

  • Amazon, App Annie, Backflip Studios and more will discuss ads, retention, analytics, ASO, and best practices for maximizing revenue.
  • Get tips from leaders at Twitch on gaining media and community exposure for your app.
  • Hear how bestselling developers monetize their apps and  learn to do the same.

The Developer Day is on July 20th, 2016 and you DON’T need a Casual Connect pass to attend. Come for the whole day, or just the sessions you are interested in.

                                              button-register-93x37.png

We hope to see you at the Developer Day and have a chance to talk about your app with our evangelists.

Sincerely,

Amazon Appstore

© 2016 Amazon.com or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon and Amazon.com are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109.