Trouble with IOIO-OTG

pott...@mymail.vcu.edu

Apr 2, 2015, 12:43:25 PM4/2/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all.

I'm using an IOIO-OTG board (V4.01 bootloader and the V5.00 application firmware), with a Nexus 7 tablet (has 5.00 / 5.04 IOIO Application Firmware Images, and DevBoot IOIO0401-App-IOIO0500).

I'm trying to run HelloIOIO from the beginner's guide.

The problem I'm having is within the Android SDK. After importing the HelloIOIO project and the two libraries, I try to select project > properties. However Properties is blanked out and I can't select it. Any sugestions?

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Apr 2, 2015, 12:47:52 PM4/2/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Look at eclipse troubleshooting on the wiki

pott...@mymail.vcu.edu

Apr 2, 2015, 1:16:29 PM4/2/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Now I'm having a bit of trouble with the AndroidManifest.xml file. After adding the android.permission.INTERNET uses permission, and saving the file and project, it still gives me 2 errors, on the following lines

                android:resource="@xml/accessory_filter" />

Stating: "No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value @xml/accessory_filter)"

                android:resource="@xml/device_filter" />

Stating: "No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value @xml/device_filter)"

Any ideas?

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Apr 2, 2015, 2:09:04 PM4/2/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Try building the HelloIOIO example from source without modifying it. You seem to be relying on outdated information. Once you get HelloIOIO running you can evolve it to do whatever you want, or otherwise have a reference for comparison.
Concretely, you don't need this permission at all in your project, you only need to make sure that the project properties enable merging the library manifests into the app. You also probably are missing linking in the IOIOLibAccessory library, which has the files you're missing.