Cannot instantiate the LogImpl class. ...

István Rostás

Jun 14, 2016, 11:37:11 AM6/14/16
to ioio-users
Hi Guys!
I use the HelloIOIO example. This works very good. But I have to transform this into a b4a library based as non activity. I use latest eclipse (with IOIOLibCore-5.07.jar, java se 1.6). I nowhere find an example how to connect to the ioio hardware so I have a lot of problem, additionally I am not an experienced java programmer. Finally I found a code snippet about connection, but there is a line:
            IOIOConnectionRegistry.addBootstraps(result1);
what caused a strange error:
"Cannot instantiate the LogImpl class. This is likely a result of failing to include a proper platform-specific IOIOLib* library." Of course I imported the neccessary class too:
import ioio.lib.spi.Log;
so I didn't realize what is the origin of this error. I can't include a platform specific library, I just have what I mentioned before.
Can somebody know what is the problem?

mostafa abozaina

Jun 14, 2016, 12:41:46 PM6/14/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
i can send you my application of autonomous cars to see what you want

István Rostás

Jun 14, 2016, 3:34:31 PM6/14/16
to ioio-users
It would be great, thank you!
Message has been deleted

István Rostás

Jun 16, 2016, 9:09:54 AM6/16/16
to ioio-users
I found the missing class, added the project so this error is solved.
I just wondering why ths class is missing from the ioiolibcore-5.07.jar?
package ioio.lib.spi;

import ioio.lib.spi.Log.ILogger;
import android.util.Log;

public class LogImpl implements ILogger {

@Override

public void write(int level, String tag, String message) {

Log.println(level, tag, message);

}
}

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Jun 16, 2016, 6:55:07 PM6/16/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Because it is platform specific. You're not supposed to use IOIOLibCore directly.