IOIO

Laila Abouhamdan

Apr 7, 2014, 5:06:41 AM4/7/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I have a problem using IOIO . I did upgrade the IOIO usin pickit3 but still its not accepting the bluetooth dongle what can I do? Do the problem with the version the microcontroller chip on the IOIO is PIC24FJ256DA206

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Apr 7, 2014, 12:00:32 PM4/7/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Is this a IOIO v1? What image did you put on it?