Re: IOIO OTG Boards for Sale $10 ea.

Message has been deleted

Tyler

Jul 15, 2015, 4:40:05 PM7/15/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any left?

Tyler

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 4:27:05 PM UTC-7, Sean Stone wrote:
Had an old project that didn't work out and I was left with a lot of IOIO OTG boards.

-They're all in good working condition; like new.

*Aside from 2 they all have either female or male headers soldered to them. See picture for example.

I have a total of 14 units. I'm selling in lots of 2.

Price:

2 Units =  $20     @$10 per unit

2 Unsoldered Units = $30 @15 per unit  * Only 2 available.

Shipping USA = $8

International shipping = $35

This is first come first serve. Please send payment to:

 Paypal : SeanS...@gmail.com

***Payment total example: 2 units @ 10ea. = $20 + $8 USA Shipping = $28 total Paypal amount

Ships from Las Vegas, Nevada

Sean Stone

Jul 15, 2015, 4:45:13 PM7/15/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Yes, there is plenty available. How many do you need?

-Sean

Dave Rolley

Oct 13, 2015, 2:09:23 AM10/13/15
to ioio-users
I know it is 3 months later, but are there any left?

Dave

Sean Stone

Oct 13, 2015, 2:14:25 AM10/13/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Ah sorry, I forgot to change/delete the post. There may be a few left but I'm out of town till the end of the week. I will email you and let you know.