Which devices support IOIO? Please help us make a list!

Ytai

May 11, 2011, 4:21:10 PM5/11/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi IOIOers!
For the sake of this emerging community, let's try to crowd-source the list of devices that we've successfully managed to get IOIO working with. Please write the exact brand and model.
If it doesn't work for you on a certain model, but you are not 100% confident that it is because of a problem with this module, please don't post it here, to avoid confusing others.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I know of:
  • Google (HTC) G1
  • Google (HTC) Nexus One
  • Google (Samsung) Nexus S
  • Motorola Droid X
  • Samsung Galaxy S

James Britt

May 11, 2011, 4:56:36 PM5/11/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Ytai wrote:
> Hi IOIOers!
> For the sake of this emerging community, let's try to crowd-source the list
> of devices that we've successfully managed to get IOIO working with. Please
> write the exact brand and model.

HelloIOIO works fine on my G2

James

--

jamesbritt.com - Playing with Better Toys
neurogami.com - Smart application development

thibault

May 11, 2011, 5:42:06 PM5/11/11
to ioio-users
HelloIOIO and IOIOSimpleApp works on my Archos 32.

thibault

May 13, 2011, 5:01:35 AM5/13/11
to ioio-users
Works on Galaxy Tab 7" (but very sensible on Vusb)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

LogicFort

May 14, 2011, 1:57:09 PM5/14/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am new to IOIO. Does this support all different hardwares using Android OS1.5 or later ? I am planning to use it with COBY tablet. It has Android 2.1

Nathan Chantrell

May 14, 2011, 2:48:29 PM5/14/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Confirmed to work with:
  • HTC Desire
  • Advent Vega tablet

James Britt

May 14, 2011, 6:49:16 PM5/14/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

For people with an Android device, but not sure if they should go by
the IOIO, is there an app one can run to determine if a device is
IOIO-compatible?

If note, it is a plausible idea?

James

Erle Czar Mantos

May 15, 2011, 9:55:43 PM5/15/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
HTC Desire? Oh man ... now there's no excuse to NOT get one ...

Ytai

May 16, 2011, 10:25:18 AM5/16/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
As far as OS is concerned - it should work with anything 1.5 or later.
But as we've seen, different models have different quirks that may be related to different behavior on the physical layer (i.e. sensitivity to voltage drops, etc.) and to different behavior on the lowest layers of USB (i.e. how the device exposes itself).
So you shouldn't automatically assume your device will be supported - that's why I started this thread, with the hope that people would share what worked for them.

Ytai

May 16, 2011, 12:41:37 PM5/16/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

is there an app one can run to determine if a device is
IOIO-compatible?

If you mean an app to determine IOIO compatibility without a IOIO, I don't think this is plausible, since IOIO compatibility is determined by the physical layer and lowest software layers of USB, to which an app doesn't have access. In theory (but never trust theories too much), eventually every ADB-capable device should support IOIO, as IOIO is supposed to appear to the Android device exactly as a PC appears to it.

thibault

May 18, 2011, 12:07:33 PM5/18/11
to ioio-users
Don't work on Samsung Galaxy S with OS 2.1 issue 1

FastEddy

May 22, 2011, 10:33:28 PM5/22/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ytai!

I am pleased to say that I have the IOIO working with the AT&T HTC Inspire 4G. It's taken so long because of my extreme noobness with Android and Java. I managed to get Eclipse installed and working on my Linux machine but (for some reason, I can't even get the Hello programs to compile on my Windows machine) but I can't get it to debug directly on the Inspire -- I have resorted to eMailing myself the .apk and installing it that way.

Fortunately, that works just fine.

Eddy

barehill

May 23, 2011, 4:26:23 PM5/23/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I have DroidX with OS 2.2.1/ API 8 installed. The Eclipse project I imported the SparkFun files to wants OS 3 or later. Is there a way around this?

Echelon_Force

May 24, 2011, 12:57:43 AM5/24/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I have it working on the Sprint EVO 4G. (OS 2.2)

Unfortunately the example blinky of the stat light force quits on resume. Always works as intended on the first run, but never resumes....still trying to figure that out. I'm an adroid noob, so I'm still trying to get a debug chain setup that doesn't force me to swap USB connections constantly...

FastEddy

May 24, 2011, 1:16:05 AM5/24/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Yah, on the Inspire it does not force quit -- I have to do that myself because it is no longer working. I guess it needs a handler for the Broadcast that sleeps the 'phone?

I have a lot to learn, too... Kinda why we're doing this, eh?

I STILL can't get it to debug on the 'phone :(

Stefano Sanna

May 24, 2011, 4:08:51 AM5/24/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ytai,

hello everybody.

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Ytai <yta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi IOIOers!
> For the sake of this emerging community, let's try to crowd-source the list
> of devices that we've successfully managed to get IOIO working with. Please
> write the exact brand and model.

I'm testing IoIo on several devices. The first one I've got working is
the Huawei U8220 (sold as T-Mobile Pulse), with Android 2.1-update1.
I've tried other devices, but it seems that there is some power issue
on my battery pack. I'll be back as soon as I solve it.

Cheers,
Stefano.

--
Stefano Sanna
gerd...@gmail.com (Skype: gerdavax)

Personal blog: http://www.gerdavax.it
Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gerdavax
QuadraSpace Project: http://www.quadraspace.org

Steve " 'dillo" Okay

May 25, 2011, 12:19:17 AM5/25/11
to ioio-users

On May 11, 1:21 pm, Ytai <yta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi IOIOers!
> For the sake of this emerging community, let's try to crowd-source the list
> of devices that we've successfully managed to get IOIO working with. Please
> write the exact brand and model.
> If it doesn't work for you on a certain model, but you are not 100%
> confident that it is because of a problem with this module, please don't
> post it here, to avoid confusing others.

Looks like it works on the HTC Evo.
I just got my board tonight and that was the first device I tested it
with.

Jonathan Beard

May 25, 2011, 5:43:26 PM5/25/11
to ioio-users
Motorola DEFY with Android 2.1 works!

On May 11, 1:21 pm, Ytai <yta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi IOIOers!
> For the sake of this emerging community, let's try to crowd-source the list
> of devices that we've successfully managed to get IOIO working with. Please
> write the exact brand and model.
> If it doesn't work for you on a certain model, but you are not 100%
> confident that it is because of a problem with this module, please don't
> post it here, to avoid confusing others.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> I know of:
>
>    - Google (HTC) G1
>    - Google (HTC) Nexus One
>    - Google (Samsung) Nexus S
>    - Motorola Droid X
>    - Samsung Galaxy S

maasg

May 26, 2011, 6:10:24 PM5/26/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I received my IOIO today and worked through the SparkFun tutorial to run on a Sony Xperia X8. All went well until I tried to get the app to talk to the IOIO. Nothing seems to happen on the on/off sample app.
Somebody could tell me whether I need to choose the 'charge phone' or 'manage content' option when I connect the IOIO --USB --phone?  (tried both options but didn't get it working).

I hope to get this running.

kr, Gerard.

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

May 26, 2011, 6:36:48 PM5/26/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Whichever mode which enables you to establish an adb connection when connecting your phone to your PC should be fine for IOIO. Also make sure the charge current limiting trimmer is all the way clockwise.

Wyvez

May 26, 2011, 11:24:18 PM5/26/11
to ioio-users
Confirmed working with Motorola Xoom

AlexD

May 27, 2011, 3:52:10 PM5/27/11
to ioio-users
Works perfectly on HTC Desire Z (CyanogenMod 7) and Acer Iconia Tab
A500 :-)

Bob

May 27, 2011, 9:48:26 PM5/27/11
to ioio-users
Motorola Droid running Android 2.2.2 This phone was put in service
Jan. of 2010. IOIO board and Sparkfun HelloIOIO worked as published.
Only thing I did was turn up the current as advised.

barehill

May 29, 2011, 5:08:34 PM5/29/11
to ioio-users

Working on DroidX OS 2.2.1, turned current pot. full cw.

Annon

May 30, 2011, 6:03:45 AM5/30/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Working on Advent Vega running VegaComb (HoneyComb 3.0 port)

fireraisr

May 30, 2011, 8:26:53 PM5/30/11
to ioio-users
Sparkfun example running on LG Optimus, specifically the Optimus V
from Virgin Mobile running 2.2.1 unrooted.

Attempting to run other stuff but my java skills seem to be lacking.
Will report other results as they come in.

Tero Koivunen

May 31, 2011, 4:36:39 PM5/31/11
to ioio-users
Huawei Ideos X5, Android 2.2.1

FX Rolland

Jun 2, 2011, 1:19:46 PM6/2/11
to ioio-users
Working on Archos 70 it (Archos Gen 8) !

ron

Jun 3, 2011, 4:26:23 AM6/3/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
working on galaxy S2 ;)

Patrick

Jun 6, 2011, 7:52:51 AM6/6/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Works great on HTC Sensation with Android 2.3.3 :)

Todd

Jun 6, 2011, 8:08:52 PM6/6/11
to ioio-users
Got the Motorola Atrix working last night.

FirstName LastName

Jun 8, 2011, 2:16:04 AM6/8/11
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

is the following overview correct?

Cheers

This is a summary of the phones that have been using the "blinking led on the IOIO board" test :

tested : Successfully

  • Acer Iconia Tab A500
  • Archos
    • 32
    • 70  (Archos Gen 8)
  • Advent
    • Vega tablet
    • Vega running VegaComb (HoneyComb 3.0 port)
    • EVO 4G. (OS 2.2)
    • HTC
      • Desire
      • Desire Z (CyanogenMod 7)
      • Evo
      • G1 (Google)
      • G2
      • Inspire 4G
      • Nexus One (Google)
      • Sensation OS  2.3.3
    • Huawei
      • U8220 (sold as T-Mobile Pulse) OS 2.1-update1
      • Ideos X5  OS  2.2.1
    • LG

    o    Optimus V

    §  OS  2.2.1 unrooted

    • Motorola
      • Atrix
      • DEFY with  2.1
      • Droid X
        • OS 2.2.1  note: turned current pot. full cw
        • OS 2.2.2  note: turned current pot. full cw
      • Xoom
    • Samsung
      • Galaxy S
      • Galaxy S2
      • Galaxy Tab 7" (but very sensible on Vusb)
      • Nexus S (Google)

    tested : failed

    • Samsung
      • Galaxy S with OS 2.1 issue 1

    Test: in progress

      • DroidX with OS 2.2.1/ API 8
      • Sony Xperia X8 [1]

      [1] Whichever mode which enables you to establish an adb connection when connecting your phone to your PC should be fine for IOIO. Also make sure the charge current limiting trimmer is all the way clockwise

      Michael Weaver

      Jun 9, 2011, 5:21:08 AM6/9/11
      to ioio-users
      Verified on:

      HTC Evo 2.3.3, doesn't hang and FC anymore

      HTC Flyer 2.3.3

      Adapt0r

      Jun 11, 2011, 2:50:26 PM6/11/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Please, add Samsung Vibrant to a list.

      I also wanted to note a number of people including myself are looking to use the project for lab data acquisition. Unfortunately, chosen hardware has very obvious limitations.  What do you think about replacing PIC processor with ARM. New board Maple RET6 from leaflabs.org might be a good contender. Folks form leaflabs made it compatible with Arduino for easy start up both in programming and in physical interface. The board uses 32-bit STM32F103RET6 with A/D at 1MHz and D/A, plus everything else.
      It can operate in sleep mode consuming less than 1 mA.
      It would be interesting to hear your thoughts
      Thanks!

      NZIdol

      Jun 12, 2011, 6:26:10 AM6/12/11
      to ioio-users
      Works also on Huawei U8150 Ideos, Android 2.2

      fumbi kolawole

      Jun 17, 2011, 8:18:17 PM6/17/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works with both the HTC Wildfire and the LG Optimus 2x (Tmobile G2x). Both phones running Android 2.2 .

      Doit

      Jun 22, 2011, 11:10:19 PM6/22/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Samsung Infuse handles the demo apps.  Sweet!

      trandi

      Jun 23, 2011, 5:29:05 PM6/23/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      First of all thanks Ytai for this great board !!!

      I'm pleased to report that it works fine with

      Orange San Francisco ( ZTE Blade )

      Here's the proof:

      https://trandi.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/hello-ioio-android/

      regards,
      dan

      Fernando Monteiro

      Jun 30, 2011, 12:05:14 PM6/30/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works on my Galaxy S GT-I9000B with froyo

      Gilad Zelniker

      Jul 1, 2011, 8:01:59 AM7/1/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works on my HTC Legend.

      picnoob

      Jul 2, 2011, 12:22:47 PM7/2/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      HTC Tmobile MyTouch 3g Slide --- works great! Thank you.

      Guillem Perez

      Jul 7, 2011, 7:27:28 PM7/7/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works on my Motorola Milestone 1 with cyanomodgen 7RC11 the ioio example

      Steve

      Jul 9, 2011, 12:42:48 PM7/9/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works with my stock Motorola Droid X2 with potentiometer turned all the way up
      Doesn't work very well with my stock HTC Droid Incredible, has a tendency to freeze at times

      Paul

      Jul 12, 2011, 9:19:52 AM7/12/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Doesn't seem to work with a Sony Ericsson X10i (Android version 2.1 update 1).  Load the Hello IOIO app, connect the IOIO and then power up the IOIO. The orange led on the IOIO comes on straight away, pressing the button in the app doesn't affect  the state of the led. The orange led is on even if the Hello IOIO app is not running it only goes off when the phone is disconnected.

      Graham Bindon

      Jul 12, 2011, 4:50:48 PM7/12/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works OK on my O2 HTC Desire HD (as well as my ACER ICONIA TAB A500)
      Graham

      maasg

      Jul 12, 2011, 6:33:29 PM7/12/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Paul, same issue with an Xperia X8 See: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ioio-users/Je7KKBu1FLo
      -kr, Gerard

      Tamlyn

      Jul 14, 2011, 7:32:23 AM7/14/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Apollo (aka GT-I5800) with Android 2.1-update1. Phone detects board and charges but stat light on IOIO doesn't turn off.

      Henrique

      Jul 14, 2011, 10:09:20 AM7/14/11
      to ioio-users
      Works on:
      - Motorola Milestone (2.2.1)
      - iRobot Tablet (2.1-update1)

      Paul Gittings

      Jul 14, 2011, 5:27:01 PM7/14/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Hi thanks for the heads up.
      I've just checked the IOIO downloads page
      http://codaset.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Downloads page and there is a version
      2 of the library software. I'm going to give it a go when I have some
      time, about to go to work. Have you tried it?

      I've also noticed that someone with a Samsung running 2.1 update 1 is
      also having issues. I thought originally it was just a Sony Ericcson
      issue but it doesn't seem so now
      Cheers,
      Paul

      > --

      Sent from my Ubuntu 11.04 (64-bit) work station.

      Paul Gittings

      Jul 14, 2011, 5:56:51 PM7/14/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Tried the 2.0 version, still doesn't work for me, and now I'm late for work.

      Denis F.

      Jul 24, 2011, 11:40:29 AM7/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Hello IOIOers,

      IOIO board works fine with both GeeksPhone ONE and GeeksPhone ZERO :)

      Denis

      Tamlyn

      Jul 26, 2011, 7:20:56 AM7/26/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Update on ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco: doesn't work with stock Orange 2.1-update1 but does work with other ROMS such as Cyanogen 2.3.3 and Modaco 2.2. See http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/ZTE_Blade for info on installing custom firmwares. It's not too difficult if you follow the instructions (of which there are a lot!).

      miahi

      Aug 2, 2011, 8:16:12 AM8/2/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Verified on HTC Desire S, 2.3.3.

      mark gross

      Aug 2, 2011, 11:16:43 AM8/2/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      FWIW: It works on a HTC Passion (nexus-1) running CyanogenMod-7.1.0-RC1-N1

      --mark

      --
      do interesting things.

      Krishna

      Aug 3, 2011, 10:08:24 AM8/3/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Samsung Europa GT I5500 (With Android 2.2) it may not work with 2.1 as many users are having problem with devices running 2.1 - My device came with OS upgraded so couldn't test with Android 2.1

      mark gross

      Aug 3, 2011, 11:03:20 AM8/3/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      I thought you needed android 2.3.4 or 3.0 to use the ADK interfaces.
      So I wouldn't expect 2.1 or 2.2 based android devices to work.

      Do they?

      --mark

      > --
      > "ioio-users" group.

      > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ioio-users/-/O2Bt1PhED3oJ.

      Ytai Ben-Tsvi

      Aug 3, 2011, 11:18:32 AM8/3/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      Mainstream IOIO works over ADB and thus works on any version. OpenAccessory is in Beta.

      On Aug 3, 2011 6:03 PM, "mark gross" <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
      > I thought you needed android 2.3.4 or 3.0 to use the ADK interfaces.
      > So I wouldn't expect 2.1 or 2.2 based android devices to work.
      >
      > Do they?
      >
      > --mark

      mark gross

      Aug 3, 2011, 11:22:44 AM8/3/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      I had assumed that I knew what open accessory was (ADB with special
      socket interfaces) Looks like I was wrong and have to do some more
      reading up on Open Accessory.

      sorry.

      --mark

      --
      do interesting things.

      Ytai Ben-Tsvi

      Aug 3, 2011, 11:29:31 AM8/3/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      ckb

      Aug 3, 2011, 8:24:44 PM8/3/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works on my HTC Droid Incredible (Android 2.2) and Samsung galaxy tab wifi-only (version P1010, also with android 2.2).

      Paul

      Aug 6, 2011, 3:38:15 AM8/6/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Sony released new firmware for the X10 last week, based on Android 2.3.3. This DOES work with the IOIO board.
      So
      X10 + 2.3.3 + IOIO  GOOD
      X10 + 2.1    + IOIO BAD

      Krishna Kumar

      Aug 6, 2011, 4:56:28 AM8/6/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      All devices with 2.1 are having trouble

      minx

      Aug 7, 2011, 3:22:55 PM8/7/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      works on Dell Streak (Froyo 2.2) 5"

      Notrub

      Aug 23, 2011, 8:04:39 PM8/23/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Anyone have luck with a Samsung Droid Charge?
      The status light blinks once quickly when plugged in but has no response after that. Phone does charge and enter USB debug mode, but thats it.

      Krishna Kumar

      Aug 24, 2011, 12:10:16 AM8/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      What OS version does it run on?

      On 24 August 2011 05:34, Notrub <not...@gmail.com> wrote:
      Anyone have luck with a Samsung Droid Charge?
      The status light blinks once quickly when plugged in but has no response after that. Phone does charge and enter USB debug mode, but thats it.

      Notrub

      Aug 24, 2011, 2:02:05 AM8/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      2.2

      Krishna

      Aug 24, 2011, 2:54:05 AM8/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Just to understand your problem, after plugging in are you trying to execute any IOIOapps from your device? if so which application. Did you check the phone's logs? Does it show the handshake messages between IOIO and your phone

      fil1995

      Aug 24, 2011, 1:08:55 PM8/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Is HTC Sensation OS 2.3.4 compatibile with IOIO Android ?

      Krishna Kumar

      Aug 24, 2011, 1:22:46 PM8/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      All devices are compatible, Only Android OS version 2.1 seem to have some issues

      On 24 August 2011 22:38, fil1995 <fil...@gmail.com> wrote:
      Is HTC Sensation OS 2.3.4 compatibile with IOIO Android ?

      Marcus Lundén

      Aug 31, 2011, 8:15:58 AM8/31/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Got a few boards and have successfully tried the HelloIOIO/toggle status LED example with the following devices (after updating IOIO firmware to App-IOIO0302.zip):

      Samsung Galaxy S2 (2.3.3)
      Motorola Xoom tablet (3.1)
      HTC Desire (2.1)

      Joseph Swanson

      Sep 7, 2011, 10:30:54 AM9/7/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Verified on Droid 2 w/ Froyo.

      yasir ali

      Sep 7, 2011, 5:55:50 PM9/7/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works fine with Android 2.3.4 gingerbred

      On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Joseph Swanson <lasve...@gmail.com> wrote:
      Verified on Droid 2 w/ Froyo.

      jezanet

      Sep 14, 2011, 8:24:57 PM9/14/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      I got a ZTE V9, 7" tablet. In australia these are known as an Optus MyTab.

      Comes with android 2.2, this did not work with the board.

      After upgrading it to CM7 and android 2.3.5 it now works fine.

      Jeremy

      Joseph Swanson

      Sep 16, 2011, 10:48:11 AM9/16/11
      to ioio-users
      Verified with Droid X2 running Gingerbread.

      Ricarte Barros

      Sep 17, 2011, 5:44:11 PM9/17/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works on my Samsung Galaxy 5 (I5500L) with upgrade to Android 2.2. Works too on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. OBS.: Tested with HelloIOIO app of App-IOIO0101.zip package. No sucess using IOIO Manager Application for firmware upgrade. Sorry my English.

      btt2051

      Sep 24, 2011, 6:39:36 AM9/24/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      HelloIOIO works fine on my Samsung i5800 (Galaxy 3 Apollo)

      John Hewitt

      Sep 28, 2011, 11:58:58 AM9/28/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      After purchasing 2 IOIO boards and 3 Android devices finally got a working combination:
      Don't work on Samsung Captivate (android 2.1). Don't work on Archos 101 tablet.
      Works on Samsung Infuse (Android 2.2)

      Krishna Kumar

      Sep 29, 2011, 2:08:53 AM9/29/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      android 2.1 doesn't like IOIO try updating those devices to 2.2 if you can and it will work

      Alex McAlpine

      Sep 29, 2011, 10:21:04 AM9/29/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      That was it! Excellent guys, thanks for the help! I used: http://www.samsung-tablets.com/how-to-update-to-android-2-3-gingerbread-on-dell-streak-5.html/

      I just downloaded the entire zip to the dell, then restarted with the up and down volume buttons help down to select the update (zip file)

      Alex McAlpine
      www.Techmor.com

      www.brainlubeonline.com

      Spixy Cat

      Oct 1, 2011, 6:29:38 PM10/1/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      You need 2.1 at least

      Op 14 jul 2011 13:32 schreef "Tamlyn" <tamlyn...@gmail.com>:

      Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Apollo (aka GT-I5800) with Android 2.1-update1. Phone detects board and charges but stat light on IOIO doesn't turn off.

      Spixy Cat

      Oct 1, 2011, 6:31:19 PM10/1/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      Sorry 2.2!!

      Op 2 okt 2011 00:29 schreef "Spixy Cat" <spix...@gmail.com>:

      You need 2.1 at least

      Op 14 jul 2011 13:32 schreef "Tamlyn" <tamlyn...@gmail.com>:

      > Doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Apollo (aka GT-I5800) with Android 2.1-update1. Phone detects bo...

      olli pyynönen

      Oct 2, 2011, 3:35:33 AM10/2/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      2.2 AND latest firmware 3.x toIOIO! Smooth!...

      2011/10/2 Spixy Cat <spix...@gmail.com>

      Olli Pyynönen
      olli.p...@gmail.com

      d-ioiouser

      Oct 10, 2011, 11:54:45 AM10/10/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Samsung Galaxy S2

      Art Whaley

      Oct 12, 2011, 10:32:00 AM10/12/11
      to ioio-users
      It worked out of the box on my epic 4g! Thanks!

      Art

      อำพัน นันทะแก้ว

      Oct 19, 2011, 1:32:25 AM10/19/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Samsung Spica i5700 2.1 not work
      When Up to 2.2.2 it work fine.

      mofe info http://androidcontrol.blogspot.com/

      andrej...@web.de

      Oct 21, 2011, 11:44:03 PM10/21/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Hi

      works fine on the development-board pico-SAM9G45 with Gingerbread running on it

      Andrej

      Joseph Swanson

      Oct 23, 2011, 5:24:34 PM10/23/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Upgraded to CyanogenMod 7.1 on my Moto Droid 2...no problems with any of my apps.

      andrej...@web.de

      Oct 30, 2011, 9:07:06 AM10/30/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Runs with the BeagleBoard-xM ;)

      elconfa

      Nov 4, 2011, 1:07:33 PM11/4/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      hallo Today I received My new IOIO and after powered on and connected to my android phone, It work fine.
      So I can assure that phone HD2 rom Android HD2 NDT GINGER 2.3.7 ROM Version 26.0
      is OK to work with IOIO.

      http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1013852

      Bye

      Ciborg971

      Nov 5, 2011, 6:37:11 PM11/5/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      i try a second time to use the ioio with the motorola flipout but with a 12 volt battery,helloIoio work perfectly. I will test the xperia play and the xperia x8 during the week end !

      Ciborg terminator

      Nov 6, 2011, 2:40:16 PM11/6/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

      It work with the xperia play !

      Le 5 nov. 2011 18:37, "Ciborg971" <cibo...@gmail.com> a écrit :
      i try a second time to use the ioio with the motorola flipout but with a 12 volt battery,helloIoio work perfectly. I will test the xperia play and the xperia x8 during the week end !

      MrRoboto

      Nov 6, 2011, 9:04:06 PM11/6/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Successful:
      HTC Evo 3D

      Unsuccessful:
      HTC Thunderbolt

      John Chamberlain

      Nov 7, 2011, 10:09:10 AM11/7/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Htc incredible, did work

      HTC thunderbolt did not work, apparantly tbolt pretends to be a hub thus doesn't work with ioio

      Josef Esparza

      Nov 14, 2011, 7:19:36 PM11/14/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      Works on my old Samsung Intercept that I'm re-purposing as a robot brain.

      It also works on my Evo Shift running Cyanogenmod 7.1.  Couldn't tell you about the stock rom, because I only had it for about 7 minutes before flashing.

      porkyneal

      Nov 18, 2011, 2:53:01 PM11/18/11
      to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
      works on HTC Touch Diamond (1000), using hacked version of Android. (was windows mobile 6.1)

      it also works on my desire HD

      only tried with ioioseek from android market for now.

      Aaron
      It is loading more messages.
      This conversation is locked