Re: Good resources on using fragments with IOIO

Message has been deleted

davidmc

Jan 30, 2014, 2:27:14 PM1/30/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Just implement your own IOIOFragment by looking at IOIOActivity. There's nothing complex in there. The only real difference will be related to the fragment lifecycle vs activity lifecycle, i.e. in which callback method you will call the IOIO helper_ methods..

On Wednesday, 29 January 2014 19:23:55 UTC, Tim Frisch wrote:
I see there isn't much information regarding fragments and IOIO control; anyone done any work on this or have a good resource on fragments with the IOIOActivity api?

Thanks,

Brad E

Apr 20, 2014, 11:40:19 PM4/20/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of anyone that has done this? It would be a godsend.

Brad E

Apr 20, 2014, 11:50:35 PM4/20/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Tim Frisch

Apr 21, 2014, 10:01:09 AM4/21/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brad; that was my stackoverflow post you linked. If you have specific questions on this topic or anybody in the future feel free to send me an email.

I've done lots of work with fragments and the IOIO and can show some work for you to go off of.

Tim Frisch

Apr 21, 2014, 10:02:34 AM4/21/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Plus if the SO post helped you upvote it for visibility ;)

Brad E

Apr 21, 2014, 1:03:21 PM4/21/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
So so would....insufficient rep. ='( ... http://stackoverflow.com/users/2501699/brad-english

If anyone knows a way other than directly asking a question (don't want crowd up the interwebs with anything other than content-rich helpful information if I don't actually have a helpful question that hasn't already been asked), please let me know. Many many many scenarios have passed where I wanted to show gratitude and give proper dues to people who took their time to make splendidly helpful questions, responses, self-responses, comments, etc.