Suitable ports for TTL-pulse reading?

Olli Pyynönen

Nov 7, 2015, 5:11:33 AM11/7/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Hello folks! I've been using IOIO ports for commanding (as output signal) only with very good success. (Actually the IOIO is one of the most reliable board ever, thank you Ytai!) Now I would like to collect pulse information (TTL, low 0.0-0.4V and high 2.0-5.0V) from flow meter.
Can all ports use as input port, or some port(s) specially designed for pulse signal incoming?

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Nov 7, 2015, 11:30:23 AM11/7/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

You need a port that's both marked with "P" for being able to use the Pulse Input module and also surrounded by a circle, which means 5V-tolerant.