ioio.lib.impl import problem!!!HELP????

khalifkid

Feb 24, 2012, 6:05:31 AM2/24/12
to ioio-users
Hi all, i have currently got the HelloIOIO example program working
with my 'yoyo'. I can manipulate the program with ease and am now
controling servo motors using PWM.
My problem is when i try to make a new project, i include the IOIOlib
as instructed, and all the packages in the library are fine, except
for a few java classes in the ioio.lib.impl folder.
Im getting errors saying my methods need to override some superclass
methods. I have been looking at this for a few days now and would
greatly appreciate yer help!!!!

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Feb 24, 2012, 11:05:00 AM2/24/12
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

It has to do with having to use java 6 (not 5, not 7).
Search the mailing list for an earlier post of mine on how to solve this.