IOIO sprk0016 which USB cable to use to update the dude?

wilian Diogo Pasternak

Jul 5, 2015, 8:56:33 PM7/5/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Then staff, everything ok ? I'm having problems with two otg ioio I have here , I am with SPRK0016 model, but do not know which cable to use to connect to my computer to update the firmware application. For the ioio there is a female connector USB -A and USB port on the computer is also the female -A . Hesitate a cable like this?
I tried to update the ioio through ioio manager on my phone galaxy s5 put the ioio manager generates an error that says that the firmware version is not
compatible . Follows the image attached too. The other image is the ioio model I have.
Guys, please help me , I do not know what to do.
ioioio.jpg
screen.png

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Jul 5, 2015, 10:10:00 PM7/5/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

The IOIO v1 that you have can only be updated using IOIOManager on Android. IOIO-OTG uses ioiodude and a PC.
Unfortunately, the IOIOManager way only works with Android <4.1. So you'd need to get one of those if you want to be able to upgrade. An alternative is to use a second IOIO or a PIC programmer.
Last, you seem to be using IOIOManager wrong, please see its wiki page for correct usage.