IOIO Output

Mithlesh Gurtoo

Jun 25, 2016, 1:58:50 PM6/25/16
to ioio-users
Hlo everyone I'm in need of help. I've a file which has to be output through ioio pins. Main problem lies in fact that I can't connect my file out strem for button activity with IoIo looper class. so if anybody have some reference or suggestion plz feel free to share. Really need some help being struck at this point for about 4-5 days. Thanks all.

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Jun 25, 2016, 3:47:16 PM6/25/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

There are various ways to do this. Once of the simpler ones is to have some communication mechanism between the UI thread and the IOIO thread, such as a shared variable holding the file object, or null if nothing is to be sent. You can then use Java's wait/notify to synchronize the threads, e.g. the main thread would write to the variable, then notify, and the IOIO thread will block on wait until the variable is not null.