Chaning the Bluetooth Pairing Code

xelhion

Nov 8, 2013, 8:07:52 PM11/8/13
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
The title says it all.
So is it possible to change the pairing code from the default (4545)?
If it is possible can it be changed through the android? or only by changing the firmware?
Reason: I want to have a more secure connectivity between my Android and IOIO.
Thanks.

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Nov 8, 2013, 9:23:31 PM11/8/13
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
You have to change it in firmware here:

If you want this to be configurable from the Android, you have to write the code to do that.

xelhion exlion

Nov 10, 2013, 10:57:01 PM11/10/13
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Mohsen Pashna

Dec 25, 2015, 7:38:21 AM12/25/15
to ioio-users
Hello, can you guide me after changing the firmware, how we can upload it on IOIO board? should we make a ioioapp image file?

Thanks

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Dec 26, 2015, 11:28:07 AM12/26/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

In the tools directory, first run make in the hex2ioio directory and make sure the tool is built. Then use the make-ioio-bundle tool to create the ioioapp file.

Aleksandra Horvat

Feb 4, 2016, 6:48:27 PM2/4/16
to ioio-users
Recently I saw ioio and have it built-in garage door so that she could change the 4545 code?
little I watched on Youtube
I installed Eclipse SDK
and then I lost
I prayed that someone would help me step by step
because I'm not an expert in this world