International Autonomous Robot Competition (iARoC)

Vic Wintriss

Feb 25, 2015, 12:36:39 AM2/25/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

I have designed the VicsWagon for iARoC 2015 (June 27-28, 2015).  Details available for anyone interested.  It uses the ioio board.

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Feb 25, 2015, 12:42:03 AM2/25/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Are these speakers? Are we looking at an autonomous boombox? :D

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 9:36 PM, Vic Wintriss <g...@san.rr.com> wrote:

I have designed the VicsWagon for iARoC 2015 (June 27-28, 2015).  Details available for anyone interested.  It uses the ioio board.

Vic Wintriss

Feb 25, 2015, 12:57:26 AM2/25/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I thought we could have diesel horn sounds.

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ioio-users" group.

Thanos Fisherman

Feb 25, 2015, 11:36:16 AM2/25/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
This seems really cool. Can you tell us a bit of what this is and what it does? Plus what kind of gear are you using? What is that green board-shield you hook ioio into? Looks really compact compared to my car :P

vic.wi...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 11:39:53 PM3/3/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
The green board contains all the circuitry for the ioio board, ping))) ultrasonic sensors and stepper motor controllers.  We use Android phones as controllers to run the robot.  It is used in our annual iARoC robot competition here in San Diego.  Check out www.iaroc.org for more details.  Speakers added so we can have diesel horn sounds!  Tires from SparkFun.

Ailgor Bot

Mar 26, 2015, 7:02:11 AM3/26/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Really funny robot. I like the design

I tried also to build a robot (here)... but as Presence Robot quite autonomous

Vic Wintriss

Mar 26, 2015, 5:50:20 PM3/26/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Cool robot…huge!