Multiple ioio boards

cmx...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 12:00:20 PM12/13/16
to ioio-users
Hi all!

I am trying to connect a tablet with 2 ioios. One connected over usb and the other over bluetooth.

If I start an IOIOActivity, it connects to both of the ioios.. Is there a way how i can tell an activity to connect over usb explicitly and a Service over bluetooth?

I would appreciate any direction how to solve this, been sitting on this problem for quite a while now :( thanks!

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Dec 13, 2016, 4:14:17 PM12/13/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
The only way to do it in the existing app framework is to have the service manager both connections and share one of them with the app through an API.
Alternatively, you can make changes to the application framework, allowing the client to specify which connection types to consider when starting the app.