input disconnect with input_ = ioio_.openAnalogInput(40);

Daniel Brown

Nov 20, 2015, 2:57:07 PM11/20/15
to ioio-users
if this line of code is in the IOIO will connect for a second them disconnect then repeat.

input_ = ioio_.openAnalogInput(40);

I have tried 3 different IOIO boards with the same result and I have tried may different code examples, the line above is from IOIOSimpleApp

I have tried to ground the pin and use a pot, it will read for a second them disconnect and repeat.  everything else is fine, digital input, PWM input, all good.

Daniel Brown

Nov 20, 2015, 3:04:11 PM11/20/15
to ioio-users
one more thing, when using a direct USB connection it works fine.

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Nov 20, 2015, 3:10:13 PM11/20/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

So is this over Bluetooth? If so, you might be saturating the bandwidth causing data corruption. This should NOT happen, even when opening all 16 channels at the same time. Consider trying a different dongle or phone.