problem with import

joe el khoury

Feb 27, 2015, 10:58:08 AM2/27/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
My only problem with ioio is when I am importing projects to eclipse!! How can I choose the right libraries?? I am trying IOIOTempLogger project!! I imported ioiolibaccessory, ioiolibandroid, ioiolibBT without any problem in the libraries!!

joe el khoury

Feb 27, 2015, 10:59:11 AM2/27/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
How should I choose the right libraries??

joe el khoury

Feb 27, 2015, 11:07:02 AM2/27/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to use bluetooth bee adapter and bee with ioio?? Thank you in advance!! :)

joe el khoury

Feb 27, 2015, 5:35:57 PM2/27/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Any help?

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Feb 27, 2015, 5:46:44 PM2/27/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Your questions are not very clear. I hope I'm answering them:
  • IOIOLibAndroid is required for any Android-based IOIO project. This comes with support for talking to the IOIO over ADB.
  • Add IOIOLibBT if you want to be able to talk to the IOIO over Bluetooth.
  • Add IOIOLibAccessory if you want to be able to talk to the IOIO over OpenAccessory, with the IOIO acting as host.
  • Add IOIOLibAndroidDevice if you want to be able to talk to the IOIO over USB, with the IOIO acting as device.
You can add all of them if you don't want to worry about it too much. Carefully copy the relevant pieces from HelloIOIO's manifest, and project properties. If you're not sure about what to copy, just copy the entire HelloIOIO and modify it to your needs.
I don't know what is Bluetooth bee and bee. Details?

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 2:35 PM, joe el khoury <elkh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any help?

joe el khoury

Feb 28, 2015, 2:08:29 AM2/28/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Thank you ytai!!! ;). The bluetooth bee is used with the arduino for bluetooth connection!!

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Feb 28, 2015, 6:22:19 PM2/28/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

You can use the IOIO with almost any standard USB Bluetooth dongle. Is that not what you want?

joe el khoury

Mar 1, 2015, 2:20:21 AM3/1/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

For sure!!! :)

joe el khoury

Mar 1, 2015, 1:38:53 PM3/1/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Ytai!! I am sorry to bother you!! I am trying one of my ioios, I am trying ioio v1. I got this error!! I didn't google it!! I am asking you directly!! Hope u can help me!! Thank you!!

Screenshot_2015-02-28-12-13-22-1.png

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Mar 1, 2015, 2:37:42 PM3/1/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Why would you not Google it? :)
Your IOIO is running application firmware v4.x and your Android is running IOIOLib v5.x. You have to either upgrade the firmware to 5.x or downgrade the software to v4.x.

On Mar 1, 2015 10:38 AM, "joe el khoury" <elkh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ytai!! I am sorry to bother you!! I am trying one of my ioios, I am trying ioio v1. I got this error!! I didn't google it!! I am asking you directly!! Hope u can help me!! Thank you!!

joe el khoury

Mar 1, 2015, 3:00:32 PM3/1/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Haha!! I trust you more than I trust google!! Lol!! Ytai!! It works!! B-) I am designing a "mechanical" device!! So, I may make it smart with ioio but not now for sure :D !!!

stephane giammatteo

Mar 2, 2015, 4:27:07 PM3/2/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
bonjour,
i'm beginner , i have problem with import  for test ioiohello.
i work with eclise luna realise . i make all with YouTube "Getting Started with IOIO", i have make a path with a lib , and instal android, sdk... soft

but import is all the time red. can you  help me?

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Mar 2, 2015, 4:28:04 PM3/2/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

stephane giammatteo

Mar 12, 2015, 12:40:45 PM3/12/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
hello , i change eclise, now is indigo, is the same, i see de troubleshooting eclise, but is not this, i see i don't have charge de all class  java because i compare and is not de same.

i'm repare the problem and now i have another problem. is .can i hellp me?

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Mar 12, 2015, 5:03:31 PM3/12/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

You're building IOIOLibAccessory against the wrong version of Android SDK. Use the one it was originally built against, or later.