Rfid with IOIO

mohamed safwen trabelsi

Jan 31, 2016, 7:52:49 AM1/31/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hello I'm trying to read tag RFID with android using IOIO also I'm using Digital Pin 34 to get Data from RFID Readear got the name EM4100-RS232-READER I'm using The blue WIRE (TXD) to get the DATA but every test the android app the screen just freez and show nothing I think that I have problem with the INPUTSTREAM.please help me

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Feb 1, 2016, 7:39:44 PM2/1/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Can you send a datasheet of the reader? Are you confident that the serial data gets to the pin with the right specs? Are you able to read any data?