Hello IOIO app not working

Fried panseller

Oct 12, 2015, 7:52:48 AM10/12/15
to ioio-users
I downloaded the App-IOIO0505 and used Android Studio to import the gradle

I plugged in my Samsung Tab os 5.0.4 USB Debugging enabled, USB Driver on laptop installed, Ran HelloIOIO from AndroidStudio SDK 4.4.2 API19 to my tablet.

I plug in my tablet into the IOIO board. Apply 5V power to IOIO board through USB. IOIO red power light lights up

Tablet indicates USB connection

I run the Hello IOIO app, the ON/OFF button is greyed out, or maybe it's because I can't click it at all. Nothing happens. Tried restarting phone. Not working.

Can someone help please! Thanks

Fried panseller

Oct 12, 2015, 7:54:32 AM10/12/15
to ioio-users
Same thing happens with my Note 2, but that's running 4.0.4 android, so i had to lower the SDK to 4.0.3API15

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Oct 12, 2015, 10:02:54 AM10/12/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

You need to disable USB debugging for the IOIO to work with Android >= 4.2.2

Fried panseller

Oct 12, 2015, 4:45:55 PM10/12/15
to ioio-users
Thanks! It's working now! Kinda annoying having to constantly disable and reenable usb debugging though, but overall really happy THAT IT'S FINALLY WORKING!!! Thanks!