How to implement code servo motor in "IOIO camera robot"

amministrator...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2016, 4:48:27 PM6/13/16
to ioio-users
hello everyone, I have downloaded the source https://github.com/akexorcist/IOIO-CameraRobot, works well but would like how to add a servo motor (Monza ssa27). After 2 weeks of research on how to insert code, still nothing, of course I am beginner Android Studio. Someone help me please? My setup: 2 dc motors operated by L293D - IOIO sprk0016 - 0311 bootloader - FW 0506 - Android Studio 2.1 / 5.1 lollipop (Sorry for my bad English).

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Jun 13, 2016, 4:55:06 PM6/13/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know this app at all, but from a quick scan it seems like the IOIO-related stuff takes place in: https://github.com/akexorcist/IOIO-CameraRobot/blob/master/app/src/main/java/app/akexorcist/ioiocamerarobot/ioio/IOIOControllerActivity.java#L329

You'd need to open PwmOutput on whatever pin the servo is on and run it at 50Hz, 1ms-2ms pulse width. IOIOSimpleApp contains and example for using a servo.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 9:08 AM, <amministrator...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello everyone, I have downloaded the source https://github.com/akexorcist/IOIO-CameraRobot, works well but would like how to add a servo motor (Monza ssa27). After 2 weeks of research on how to insert code, still nothing, of course I am beginner Android Studio. Someone help me please? My setup: 2 dc motors operated by L293D - IOIO sprk0016 - 0311 bootloader - FW 0506 - Android Studio 2.1 / 5.1 lollipop (Sorry for my bad English).

David .

Jun 19, 2016, 11:58:38 AM6/19/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ytai, thanks to you I was able to move the servo motor, but only where it is physically connected IOIO. I ask tip suggestions on what to control it from the other android phone (have control over wifi).
thanks advance

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Jun 20, 2016, 12:46:43 AM6/20/16
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
This is no longer a IOIO-specific question. If you want to know more about how the specific app you found works, I would email directly to Ake (the author of this app).