IOIOBridge sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

Rob

Feb 19, 2015, 3:07:57 AM2/19/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I have built the HelloIOIO app and IOIObridge works fine.  However, when I build and test IOIOBridge with another project (something simple like http://mitchtech.net/android-ioio-simple-digital-input/), IOIOBridge never connects to the application:

Connecting to IOIO... Connected!
Connecting to Android application...

I tested the app on a physical device so I know the app itself is functioning properly.  Is there something else within the code of an app that is required for IOIOBridge to work with it?

Thanks

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Feb 19, 2015, 3:51:03 PM2/19/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know about this application. My guess would be the looking at the log files produced by it might give you a hint on what's going on. Specifically, I'm suspecting that the app does not declare using the INTERNET permission, which is required for an ADB-based connection to work.

Rob

Feb 22, 2015, 5:06:36 AM2/22/15
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Ah!  Thanks.  I believe that was my oversight.