how to switch on/off IOIO (otg) by code?

francismusic1984

Mar 26, 2014, 8:02:48 PM3/26/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
is that possible? does anyone know this? it mught be awesome for my project, but unfortunately I can't find anything related to that topic

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Mar 26, 2014, 8:48:57 PM3/26/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com

Define switch on/off...

On Mar 26, 2014 5:02 PM, "francismusic1984" <francism...@gmail.com> wrote:
is that possible? does anyone know this? it mught be awesome for my project, but unfortunately I can't find anything related to that topic

francismusic1984

Mar 26, 2014, 9:59:59 PM3/26/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
 I mean, turn on  and off the IOIO by code (if possible of course)

Ytai Ben-Tsvi

Mar 26, 2014, 10:25:51 PM3/26/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
And again:
What do you actually mean by turning the IOIO on and off?

G Ragib

Mar 27, 2014, 10:37:54 PM3/27/14
to ioio-...@googlegroups.com
Where is the code running? If it is running on the IOIO, how do you execute code on the IOIO while it is turned off?